Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I have been thinking a lot lately about my beautiful "sister" Steph. She, just like a lot of ladies I know, seems to be continually selling her heart short on the wrong men. What is it about us that makes us so eager to fit a square peg into a round hole? We get so caught up in wanting to be loved by someone, anyone, that we blind ourselves to what God may actually have for us. Mr. Right may be walking into our lives and we're still hung up on some loser. I heard a song today that hit me personally between the eyes. I thought I would post the lyrics as a message to all the single girls I know. I love you Steph. You deserve nothing but the very best. Here's a toast to the good man who's waiting for exactly you. His dream girl...

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love you Manny girl!!!