Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wow!

My birthday present from Heidi this year absolutely takes my breath away.... She purchased it over a month ahead of time and has been showing everyone what she bought (everyone but me that is). When it finally came time to open this long awaited gift I was somewhat surprised to find a glass tomato... For so long I had heard that she bought me a gift I had always wanted and that it was going to be soooo special. I was completely dumbfounded when a glass TOMATO was the grand finale. Turns out Heidi was just setting me up. In truth she had bought me the most beautiful diamond earrings and cross. I teared up when I saw it. Was there ever such a sister in all the world before Heidi? I am truly blessed!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the Tomato?