Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A Blast From the Past...


This week I've been reunited with an old friend. I haven't seen her in 10 years, but I know instinctively that we will be able to pick up where our friendship left off... In fact, I think it will be stronger now than ever before. We have so much in common now. Life has dealt us both a difficult hand. I'm thankful to know I'm not alone. This Fairy Princess thing can be a real bitch sometimes! I've reconnected with the one friend I've ever had who knows this first hand.
I haven't put much stock in God's master plan lately. It feels like He's mostly busy been busy knocking me down, or stealing away the things I love. Even so, I have to believe this new development has a purpose. I'll have to keep my eyes, ears, and heart open.
For now though... WELCOME BACK KIMBER (Kiwi to those in the know) !!!

3 comments:

becca said...

Hold on a sec...did God take away your coffee?!?!?

Gail said...

Mandy hey its not God making things bad, its us not letting Him do what is planned. I am going through lots of yucky stuff with Bob and him divorcing me but not once have I blamed God for it. God is there for US, If we are there for him. I hear you don't go to Willow anymore. Why not? You have the best church close to you. I wish I had Willow by me. Go back to church and grasp as much of Christ as you can. Don't blame God for bad. We have free will to do what we want. But is it God's master plan? Your Mom taught me to put Christ in Everything we do. And remember, God invented Coffee. Love, Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was harsh. Hang in there cutie!