Monday, February 06, 2012

Good Grief...





How long are we allowed to miss someone? Is there a time frame? Does moving on mean we let the sadness go?


I've lost many people in my life. Tent post people. The ones that hold you up and keep you steady. I'm not a depressed person, and I am enjoying my life. Yet there are moments when I miss these people so profoundly my heart clenches. 6 months, 7 years, 15 years. Time does not change how badly it hurts. I think this is normal. I refuse to believe that choosing to embrace heartache is bad for me.

2 comments:

master said...

nice blog.i appreciate your work.spend some time watching my video.thank you
smoking area smoking kills video

FIFA 15 Coins said...


Way to Rio p Janeiro Be competitive on the net together with some of the 203 National Groups and also advance around a atlas involving Brazil's 10 coordinator urban centers.Gain a final in addition to run up your FIFA Entire world Loving cup Prize from Estadio do Maracana with Rio.Headwaiter your own Commonwealth The popular FIFA game style comes back.Work your way throughout the squad checklist in addition to guide your commonwealth by means of being approved and to FIFA Globe Loving cup honor.FIFA 15 Coins PS3
FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360