Friday, January 13, 2006

Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness...

This time off has been so valuable. I'm sleeping better than I have in months. I'm getting my spirit realigned for this new year. Diva and I are enjoying each other's company. Praise God for His timing. I'm going a little stir crazy being locked up in my house, but it's been good for me too. Steph stopped by this week, and it was great to really talk to someone. Possibility seems to be hanging in the air right now.... I can't wait to see where this year takes me. I feel like 2005 was the year of tragedy and broken hearts. I'm praying that we can all rebuild this year. So much energy has gone into grief recently... I'm vowing to work my way out of that this year. I owe it to my self to find joy. I hope you can all do the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it not the same without you!!!
Call Me!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good writer!
It must run in Laurie's family.

Kim said...

I really enjoyed talking to you the other day!!! And we definately need to go to DW together. That would be a blast!!