Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Brief Pause...

I started my medical leave today. For the next few weeks I'll be home resting, and visiting my doctors. While I'm home, I'll also be fixing my van from the accident. It should be a good time for me over all. I'm starting this year with a much needed rest. I so need to slow down and get myself together. Pray for me all. Pray for health, wellness and strength in the new year. I'll keep you posted, but for now I'm going to go hang out with my Diva girl.

God Bless,

Mandy

3 comments:

Gail said...

Mandy, whats wrong? No one told me you were taking a medical leave. Fill me in Woms...A.Gail

becca said...

Manders!

When people on the train ask me where you are, I tell them you're getting a sex change operation. I hope that's okay.

Heehee,
becca

ps - it's no fun without you there!!!

Anonymous said...

And here I thought it was just one of those bank holidays again.

Hope everything is going well, and we'll see you on the train when we see you...