Monday, July 10, 2006

Resting in the Hands of God...


I've always loved this picture. This baby was born 7 weeks premature (I was actually 8 weeks early myself), and yet here he is. He's alive and safe in capable hands.

My spirit has been wounded recently. I'm exhausted, both physically, and emotionally. I've felt more alone than I have in many years. Yet, I know I'm never really alone. The God of the universe is always holding me. So today I choose to be still, and know...
I am safe. I am loved. I am provided for. I am protected. I am on purpose. I am designed. I am worthy. I am secure. I belong. I fit in. I'm held. I'm treasured. I'm valued. I'm needed. I'm whole. And most importantly, I am already home.

I hope someone else benefits from this reminder today!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Mandy, I know how you feel. That was so cool . Thanks..Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
I SO know what you mean....Brilliant. You always know just how to put things into perspective.