Friday, March 14, 2008

Joshua...

Thanks to my friend Becca, I've been made aware of this Blog ... I'll begin by saying please pray for this family!

The strength and courage of this young couple simply overwhelms me. I have no words of comfort for them. Perhaps there really are none. My story is always one of survival and overcoming obstacles... None of my "stuff" applies to Joshua. He's two months old and he's dying. These past two months have been an unexpected miracle. These last few hours have been an unexpected miracle! His family has known from the get go that he would only be with them briefly. Yet, they chose to give him a dignified beginning and end. They have trusted that God has His hand in this matter. Joshua is not broken, or damaged. He's exactly as God intended.

Joshua's life has been so short, but I have to say that he is impacting my heart. Read through this beautifully documented journey. I know Joshua will impact you all as well.

Praying hard

Mandy

No comments: