Friday, March 31, 2006

The Thing About My Sister....

I've been thinking this week about all the amazing young ladies who have shaped me so far. Steph, Kim, Katie, Jen, Kristin, Laurie, Molly, Marie, Beth, Becca... The list is literally too long to post in it's entirety. As I think of the timeline of my life, I realize that God has placed all of these people in my world for a season in order to teach me something. I'm so very blessed by these people.

Yet the thing about my sister is that she's been there since day one. She never falters in her love for me. She supports me even when she doesn't agree with my choice. She protects me with the instincts of a mama bear. She's my best friend. She's my heart. I can't tell you how pleased I am to call her my Big Sister!

2 comments:

becca said...

Your big sister IS amazing. Sweet, funny, smart, kind...a real-live Tinkerbell.

-becca

Heidi Miller said...

Damn you! You made me cry!!! I love my little sister with all my heart and I hope she knows that even in the times I do not say so. XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOX...