Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Poor, Poor Puppies....


Yes, Diva is wearing a ring as a bracelet. How great is she?


Isn't Bagel cute? I love how smiley she is!



The Puppies are getting "fixed" tomorrow. I for one, am not handling this very well. I know Diva will be in good hands at Auntie Heidi's house, but this is the first time we've been apart since that first weekend I got her. It's hard to imagine my house without her. I like having her curled up next to me at night. I like how happy she is to pick me up at the train. I get her back from Heidi on Friday night or Saturday morning. I'm blessed to have such a sweet sister to look after my little girlie. I just can't wait to have her home again safe and sound.


2 comments:

Gail said...

Mandy, How did the girls do in surgery? The pictures are so cute...A>G>

Barb K said...

Hey, Mandy,

I didn't know the pups were having surgery. Hope Diva is back in your arms today...See you Easter Sunday, can't wait. Love you, Aunt Barb