Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Easter....


I love everything about Easter. It's my absolute favorite holiday. I like having an excuse to gather with my whole family. I love spending time with the people who matter most. It always feels like a fresh beginning at Easter. God set things right with the world, and I'm invited to do the same in my own life. I feel real hope at this time of the year. It's as if my spirits lift for a time, and I'm reminded of all that is possible.
I am a child of God! Does that blow anyone else's mind?!?! Easter is like a royal ball were every Prince, and Princess gathers to celebrate the KING! What must that party look like from heaven? I can't wait to see it first hand! I wish you all joy this Easter. I wish each person who reads this peace that passes understanding. May we remember that through Him, we are made ROYALTY. Let's embrace our fresh start, and do something remarkable with our lives.


God Bless!

3 comments:

becca said...

And yay for peeps!

- becca

Barb K said...

Mandy,

I sat down waiting to read of Peeps exploits and instead got a wonderful lesson. Too sweet. Can't wait to see you here Sunday.
Love you,
Aunt Barb

Gail said...

Mandy, I had Peeps at work today. I showed the children how I eat the ears off the bunnies. I think I scared them.. Happy Easter