Monday, April 24, 2006

What an EXCELLENT Birthday!

I couldn't have asked for a nicer birthday!

Heidi took me to her salon on saturday and treated me to a full day's beauty. I got my hair colored, a facial, THE WORKS! Heidi really knows how to make a girl feel special.
Marie met up with us and we went to a movie. Then it was on to shopping! After we wore ourselves out, we closed our day with dinner at my favorite resturant Cracker Barrel. YUMMMMM. It was so nice just being out with my friends. I couldn't have planned a better day.
Yesterday was my actual birthday. I was spoiled beyond words. Breakfast with Aunt Joey & Uncle Mike. Dinner with my Dad... All a ton of fun. I'm a very lucky girl.
Over this past weekend, I received cards, calls, emails, songs, pillows, diamonds, pampering, make up, pj's, flowers, books, chocolate, movies, clothes, a digital camera, and mess free finger paint. I ask you, what did I ever do to deserve such awesome friends? Thank you all for making my birthday great....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Belated Happy Birthday! I'm a fellow Willow Creeker. Today I am mailing a check to you for your YMCA lift fund but wanted to mention this idea. How about contacting the McHenry County Willow Pastor about the lift? This would make a great Willow neighborhood community service project! Wishing you a wonderful birthday week, Mary Crull

Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I am so sorry I wasn't able to wish you a happy birthday on the actual day. Meghan's birthday was this past weekend as well and it was hectic!

I am so glad you had a nice birthday. :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!