Monday, October 23, 2006

This Weekend...

I had so much fun this weekend! I went to see Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D and have dinner with friends on Friday. WICKED on Saturday with Aunt Barb. Apple orchards and pumpkin carving with the girls on Sunday. What an incredible weekend! How lucky am I?
I hope everyone is enjoying this fall season like I am. As much as I truly HATE winter, there is something about this time of year that restores my hope. I love to see leaves change. It reminds me that we are here for a short time and we need to make the most of every opportunity...

3 comments:

Gail said...

AMEN TO THAT MANDY!!!

Kim said...

I wish we had a "fall" here! It is in the 60's today and we are all bundled up. hehe

Glad to see you are doing well. I love the pictures. You are beautiful!

chryl said...

mandy,
your sweet face and the pumpkin puppies have made me so homesick! you look wonderful. i wish i could come over and carve some pumpkins!
thanks for the pictures~
love chryl