Friday, May 09, 2008

My Boyfriend....

Benjamin Batey Fradin is one year old today! I can't even tell you all how happy I am to say that out loud... There have been so many uphill battles in this little man's life. And yet here he is today. THRIVING! He simply blows my mind. Ben is a daily reminder for me that all things work together. My life has also been filled with uphill struggles, and God took the time to throw Mike, and Becca into my life. Way before Ben was a glimmer in their eyes, I knew that we were friends for a reason. And now my life experiences are serving as a touchstone for the Fradins. I'm so honored to know Ben. I'm lucky enough to call him Nephew... I can't wait to see where his journey takes him!

Happy Birthday Ben!

I Love you Oodles & Bunches!

Auntie Manders

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ben! What a cutie! And I finally got him on my page again! =o)