Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Puppy Luv....



This is my favorite picture of Diva and I. It's so very... US!

I especially like the matching hot pink and the t-shirt that says: REBEL (it only counts if you get caught). I think that sums us up pretty accurately. Me & Diva... Two peas in a pod.

She really is my "kid" you know... Her personality is perfectly suited to mine. Her love of coffee just proves she's being brought up right! Buying Diva Starbucks was the smartest thing I've ever done. This little crazy girl has been my friend and companion. I can't imagine my life without her.

I've decided to celebrate Puppy Mother's Day. I'm declaring May 13th from now on to be a holiday. I may never be a Mom in the traditional sense. Most of you already know I'm ok with that. Yet I am a Mom to somebody. She's got four legs, and she worships the ground I roll on. :) So Happy Puppy Mother's Day to all my animal adoring "parents"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Puppy Mothers Day to you!