Sunday, November 13, 2005

THANK YOU!

Today I need to thank Heidi, Rob, and Brandon for all of their hard work yesterday. Thanks to these three angels, my flooring project is complete! My Kitchen and bathroom now have wonderful new tile. You are the best crew a girl could ask for and I can't thank you enough!

Thank you also to Phil for buying us pizza and feeding these hard workers.

Speaking as someone who needs help with well, EVERYTHING... I am a truly blessed girl. The fact that there are people willing to step in and do the things I can't simply blows my mind! It's easy to think in this day and age that kindness is missing. That hope is hiding. That selflessness is a foreign concept... My life is daily proof that these things are present! I wish everyone could experience this once in there lives. This truth that God is faithful to provide just what you need. Not only did He provide for my little condo, He also created a sense of fellowship. Yes, I'm a blessed girl indeed...

No comments: