Tuesday, November 15, 2005

An Update on MandyLand

Once again I'm breathing easy.
I am really enjoying getting to know both of my new assistants. What a fun bunch of ladies I have working with me. I know it's early, and things can defiantly sour with time, but I just feel like God has brought me to this place for a reason. All the junk I've struggled in the last month has served to put me in a better place than I could have hoped for. Jessy (one of my new hires) has offered to take me to a fitness center every other Saturday, so that I can stretch and swim, and exercise. This is HUGE for my overall health! Please be praying that I can find the necessary $150.00 a month to pay for the two of us to go. God will provide. Another blessing is that Teri (my other assistant) is willing to not only take me to Willow Creek McHenry County on Sunday's, but also attend services with me! This is all just such a vast improvement. I feel like I have options and choices again. Thank you again to everyone who prayed for these good things. Where would I be without you?

God Bless,

Mandy


P.S If you need to put a smile on your face I would recommend checking out Katie's blog.
Forty Nerdy is just another Mayaism that lifts my spirits. Use it in a sentence this week.=)

1 comment:

Cal Skinner said...

So, did you see the article I did on Willow Creek McHenry member Ron Ludwig's attempt to recruit folks to help with after school tutoring and mentoring at Hannah Beardsley Middle School in Crystal Lake?