Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dear Friend,

I see your struggle, and my heart aches for you. You are a child of God. That makes you royalty! Never forget who you are, and who you belong too. Things have been so stressful lately. I wish I could take it all away. I wish you peace, unconditional love, and all the blessings this life can afford. I'm always here for you. I know you feel discouraged, but know that God's timing is perfect. The longings of your heart will be fulfilled one day. Trust that your Heavenly Father has it all in control. Don't give up! I'm glad you let me be a part of your life. I will always be here to cry together when crying is called for, and to dance with you when celebration is in order. For all the times in between, I'll just be there to make you laugh!

I carry you in my heart, and I thought maybe you needed to know that today.

In Him,

Mandy

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are a wonderful friend. :)

I am so glad you and your sister are OK! I cannot imagine what it is like to drive in snow. lol I have never even seen real snow...just the fake stuff they make with machines.

My sister is up north right now and driving around in it. She isn't the best driver, so I am praying she stays safe!