Thursday, May 25, 2006

Deep Breathing...

Today I feel small, and a little broken. I realize that is a far cry from my last post, but there it is.
I discovered today that someone I trusted has betrayed me. A care giver, in charge of my wellbeing has abused the relationship. This is the third time this month that a care giver has taken advantage of my good nature. But, this time is by far the worst.

Who would steal from a Fairy Princess? Did they honestly think I wouldn't know? I wouldn't find out? Was I in fact born yesterday?

I feel like throwing up. I feel like withdrawing from everyone. Seems no one can be trusted and yet I'm stuck relying on people. I so hate needing people sometimes! It leaves you open to taking shots to the head. I wish I could just crawl deep inside myself and hide. Does anyone else ever feel this way or am I all alone?

5 comments:

becca said...

So awful. I mean, really, how much lower can you go than stealing from Princess Manders?

I guess at least it was money this time and not soap. ;)

Steph said...

Honey dear...

We need to chat...it's been a long while...I need a Mandy hug and some hang out time!! I love you and know that I'm always here for you!!

Barb K said...

Urg. If it is any consolation, things of that order have happened to me several times, people you trust or were helping, taking without asking. Uck. Think heaven, Mandy, someday, and that will be all good.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Anna said...

Ugh. So sick.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Being stolen from is one of the worst feelings, like your very nature has been violated. I can relate.

Hope today brings a bit more joy...

Anna