Friday, September 23, 2005

Forces of Nature...

Today I'm praying for the safety of my family in Texas. I'm also praying for the well being of a few million people I've never met.

God,

You are the creator of this world, and everything in it. Please protect those in crisis. I am depending on you to show up BIG. I've read the story of your ability to calm the seas. I ask that you do that again. Speak "Be still" once more. And if you do not, I will still love you tomorrow, and the next day, and the next. Lord, I'm not sure this family can stand one more trial. But as in all things, I submit to you. Protect Greg, Cheryl, Ashley, and Brooke. Bring them safely through the storm. If it's not too much trouble, can you protect the rest of the Texans as well?

AMEN

1 comment:

Gail said...

Ditto from Gail xo