Monday, March 28, 2005

Time Out

Today my world is caving in a little. I'm heart sick. I miss Laurie. I'm tired of people. I wish I could call a recess. Take a five minute vacation from myself. The people I need to lean on are just not available. The people in their place are cruel, and hollow. I feel used up. It's as if I'm spread too thin. I wish I could be alone. But, that's just not possible in my world. There's always someone...
I wish I could get in a car and drive off. I would drive and drive until my head was clear again. I'd turn the radio way up and sing along at the top of my lungs. Maybe I would stop off at a friend's place. Maybe I'd sit with them and cry my eyes out. Either way, it would be my choice. I almost never get to make those decisions...

I wish I could call Laur. I'd say "hey girlie, I'm stranded tonight with no assistant. Wanna come hang out?" And she'd do it too! That was the kind of friend she was. Too bad for me I guess...

1 comment:

Steph said...

hey babe...

know that i love you and i'm praying for you!!