Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Home Again, Home Again...

This week was such a blessing! I can't begin to tell you how amazing it was... I really needed this time away. I feel renewed in body and in spirit. The sun and the time with Heidi has helped heal some of my wounded bits. I wish everyone I know could experience rest and relaxation like I have enjoyed this week. God was so good to provide this get away! I slept soundly for the first time in months. I feel so much healthier just having slept. I made new friends, and experienced so many firsts... And for those of you who follow this blog, check #2 off my list of 11 things. Not only did I SEE the ocean, I also SWAM and SNORKELED in it! It was a highlight of my lifetime.
What a wonderful God we serve! Not only does He bless me with the most outstanding family on the planet, but He also takes the time to surround me with kind, and generous friends. To the providers of this much needed time away, Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this gift has impacted me. May God Bless you 1,000.00 times over for your kindness!

More later, for now, it's back to work I go!

4 comments:

becca said...

Hi there,

You LOOK absolutely radiant. I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip...I think it would have been hard not to. You deserve it!

All the best,
becca from the train

Barb K said...

Mandy, You swam and snorkled! How fabulous is that? I am so happy you two got this amazing gift. Can't wait to see pictures. Wednesday at New Community?

Anonymous said...

Mandy you sound so refreshed and happy.. I am glad. So very glad.. Welcome home. Snorkling? I love snorkling. God made some pretty awesome fish didn't he? Love you..Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to hear you swam again! Let's do lunch.
CB