Monday, June 06, 2005

Action...

Today I decided to take action. There are too many things in my life that are hindering me instead of helping me. I'm tired of "going with the flow". I need change. I feel like if I don't move towards something, I might just go crazy. Has anyone else ever felt this way? So today I've enrolled in another online course. I love my schooling from Trinity, but it isn't very practical at this point. I'm working very hard for a degree that I'm not even sure I want anymore. I have two more years to complete my degree, and to be honest, I'm not sure I can handle two more years in banking. So today I followed the advise of an employment counselor friend of mine. I'm enrolled in an online medical transcription/billing course. Once I am certified, I can do this full or part time out of my house. That would be an answered prayer. I'm not quitting my job downtown. I'm just trying to give myself more options. Please be praying for me. I feel really good about this move, but I need to be prayerful in all things... Please pray also that God provides the $$$ it's going to take to complete this course. I'm not worried. God is good. Have a blessed day everyone. I hope all is well in your world. If anyone else feels prompted into action today, I pray God gives you great boldness!

2 comments:

Bigger than Me said...

Amanda, my sweet, that is awesome! I am so proud of you! I'll be praying for you big time, and you'll do great, I just know it! Love you oodles!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I will be praying for you. You can do your work in your Tinkerbell jammies....cool xo
love, Aunt Gail