Monday, August 29, 2005

One Lucky Girl!

It's official. I have been blessed with the GREATEST FAMILY EVER! Yesterday, my dream team of worker bees installed my new floor. It's done. In five hours my entire home was given new life. Thank you to Dad, Snow, Jim, Heidi, Steph, Phil, Marie, and Lil Jen. You have no idea how thankful I am that you are in my life. The flooring is excellent! I can't wait to get the trim up and take pictures. I wish I could have helped more, but my contribution of pizza and beer will have to do. =)

2 comments:

Kim said...

What an awesome family you have :) I remember how grateful I was to mine when I moved. They helped out so much. I couldn't have done it without them.

Barb K said...

Yippee, Mandy! I can't wait to see the new floor. No wheelies now! Love you. Aunt Barb