Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Steph

Has there ever been a better friend than Stephanie Pelka? I've known her since before I can remember, and I'm convinced that God put her in my life with great purpose. She's been my sister, and friend for 23 years. No one on earth makes me laugh harder! No one on earth makes me feel safer when I cry... In life, it's good to have accountability partners. These are the people who love you through your bad choices and lovingly point you back in the right direction. Steph has a capacity for mercy that blows my mind. She can hear the ugliest truths about me and still hug me. She can rant and rage at Laurie for leaving and still refer to her as "our sweet girl". Steph is that one person that you know is unconditional in the way she loves. She exemplifies the love of God. Knowing her has improved my journey...

I'm blessed with extraordinary friends and family. Sometimes I just feel the need to shout their praises!

1 comment:

Bigger than Me said...

I whole-heartedly jump in on the I love Stephanie bandwagon! Beautiful, and smart, and funny, and talented, and cool...no wonder you two are BOTH so dear to my heart! Love you, sweet cousin!
Always,
katie