Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Praise God for His Faithfulness!

Friends,

Thank you all for your prayer's and support. God is good to supply all my needs. I have hired a new assistant. She lives in Woodstock (about 15 minutes away). She has experience as a physical assistant, a seamstress, a cook, and a housekeeper. She also has an experienced sister who is available to fill in if need arises. This all comes as a tremendous blessing right now. For those of you who know me at all, you know that Satan targets me hardest during times when my physical needs are not being met. I have prayed about this, and I really thing God is getting ready to bless my socks off! If, I'm wrong, I can always place my add again... =)

I just thought I'd catch everyone up on what's happening on my home front. God Bless and I hope you're having a great day!

Mandy

3 comments:

Kim said...

How wonderful! I am so happy God answered your prayers. :)

Anonymous said...

What great news! Such a joy to spend time with you, Heidi & Marie. You're definitely the hostess with the mostest! Thanks for the incredibly warm welcome and uplifting talk-time. Flying home tomorrow. Blessings, D.D.

Jackie R. said...

Mandy - I am so glad to hear your news!
Satan sucks! :)