Friday, April 22, 2005

BREATHE

Over the last two days I've gotten to attend the first ever Willow Creek Women's Conference. It was titled BREATHE. What an incredible blessing. Having been raised at WCCC, I never really thought about what it means to have freedom to play ANY role in your church as a woman. I'm so glad that I come from a place that encourages women to use ALL their God given gifts, and talents. This conference helped me to reevaluate my position in life. It has me asking questions like "What is my purpose in life?", and "How can I serve Him best?" All I know is, God knew what He was going when He created me. I just wish He'd clue me in. I have a ton to think about tonight.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! The Women's Conference at Willow was wonderful! Inspiring, challenging, full of incredible speakers, and amazing fellowship. It was so sweet to spend time with you. Thanks for your patience. You've taught me so much about being a Fairy Princess.
Love,
MaryLynn