Monday, April 18, 2005

Holding God's hand....

I've entered a dark place. Even when I feel happy I'm struggling to stay afloat. I am leaning on God very hard right now. I'm holding His hand and asking Him to protect me. I need Him to shield my mind. He is so faithful. Even when I feel broken, He reminds me that I'm not alone. I'm just so tired now... I feel spiritually exhausted. I long to withdraw. So I stay busy. I know from past experience how unhealthy it is to shut myself in. I look back on past postings that I've written. I still believe what I've said in the past. My sunny days will come. I just need to sit patiently in the dark right now... If you're broken, and afraid of the dark too, then maybe you can join me. Instead of doing this separately, maybe we can sit together and wait out the storm. Just you, me, and God. I'm so glad He's bigger than the darkness.

No comments: