Friday, July 22, 2005

Adventures in Babysitting!

Tonight should be interesting.


Heidi and I have the great honor of watching Denver, Maya, and Isaiah overnight... The kids have all slept over in Mandyland before, but this will be the first time without Katie. Nervous? Not really, I'm actually looking forward to some quality time with some of the cutest people on earth! Heidi, being her natural crafty self, has some real fun stuff planned for these guys... Ever hear of "clean mud"? It's made with soap and toilet paper, and other cool stuff. It ends up being this fun smoochie glop that kids have a blast playing with. The best part is, the stuff doesn't stain, and if you get messy, it's seriously easy cleanup. Email me if you want the recipe...
I'm glad Katie trusts us with her children. Spending time at my aunts' homes when I was a kid is one of my all time favorite memories. I would love to create that for the next generation.

1 comment:

Barb K said...

So how did it go? Is your condo still standing? Are you covered in paper mache stuff? Hoping all of you had a great time. I am sure Katie did!

Thanks for being there for her.

Love, Aunt Barb