Monday, July 18, 2005

Just a Few Tid Bits....

I don't have much to say today. There's a ton of stuff floating around in my head. I think I'll sort it out later. For now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daddy!

Plus:

To the Laurie's Legacy team... WELL DONE! I'm so proud of you all for making the 20 mile journey together. I would have walked it with you if I could. You all have helped turn the lakefront into a place of hope instead of despair. Thank you for facing the pain of suicide head on, and for making a difference for countless unknown victims. You all exemplify Suicide Survival! Thank you for representing us all.


God Bless,
Mandy

1 comment:

Barb K said...

Mandy,

Thank you, hon, for your voicemails to all of us. Your encouragemnet drove us on. And to your dad,"Happy birthday, Phil" You're older than me. Ha ha.