Monday, July 25, 2005

Job Posting?

So I've been thinking, and I've decided to follow a prompting. I need a new evening assistant. Things are not currently working out for me, and although I care about the young woman who currently assists me, I need someone a bit more consistent. So rather than panic, or flip out, or weep... I've decided to pray about it. This has led me to blog about it. I have no real idea who reads my blathering, but I do know that people are tuning to my whole family. With that being the case, all I can do is hope that this message meets the right person. So here's the description:

I'm looking for someone to work M,T,Th,F 6pm-10pm. They need to have a clean driving record, and the ability to drive my mini van. I need assistance with all areas of personal care (I would be happy to expound privately). I also need help with cooking, cleaning, shopping and of course laundry. If you, or someone you know live in the McHenry area, and are interested in this type of position, please email me at pixiegirl@netscape.com.

Thanks!
Mandy

2 comments:

Kim said...

RYN:You don't know how much that means to me. I truly feel that God brought me to you guys for a reason. I look up to all of you :)

Kim said...

I hope you find someone to help you. If I lived closer, I would! (kids and all. lol)
I have read a lot of your entries and love how positive you are. :)