Friday, October 14, 2005

Credit, Where Credit Is Due...

I need to raise up a handful of people today. For those of you who are praying for me and encouraging me, I can't thank you enough. There is no greater power than the God of the universe. The fact that you talk to HIM about me, is truly awesome! However, during this time of very real panic, and trial, there have been those of you who have given me the most needed of gifts. Your time, your hands, and your care mean more to me than you may ever know.

Heidi- Thank you for offering the security of your care while I'm in transition. You know my routine so well, it's the one time I feel no strain. Also, your empathy in your last blog BLOWS ME AWAY!
Steph- Thank you for your care this coming weekend. You've given me a calm moment in my storm. Diva can't wait to meet you!=)
Kim B.- Thank you for helping me last weekend. I love spending time with you and knowing that I'm safe.
Marie- Thank you for being willing to "jump in" as needed. It helps me breathe easier knowing you're there.
Dad- Thanks for always being a phone call away. You're the best UPS man EVER!
Becca- Thank you for your daily support. I've never met someone so eager to help before. I'm convinced God put you on the 4:45 for a reason!
Moogi- Thank you so much for giving me notice. The fact that you care enough to never leave me stranded speaks highly of your character. You will always have a place in MandyLand, and in my heart.

Has there ever been such a blessed girl!?!?

Well, that being said, I feel much better. I am really looking forward to this weekend. My hope is that I can interview a few people and get a feel for who's out there. If anyone knows a trustworthy person who is needing a job, please send them my way.

Mandy

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so glad that you have such a great support system. :) If I lived closer, I would definately come help. :) Have a great weekend! *hugs*