Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Diva in MandyLand...

How can such a tiny little puppy create so much destruction? She looks so sweet and innocent! =)

It is official. Diva does NOT want me to go to work. She has made it quite clear that she prefers me home at all times. Apparently, she needs me to be her pillow throughout the day, and she is unable to function properly when I'm not present. The little darling has had two baths so far this week( it's only Wednesday by the way). When I get home at night, I find that she has trashed her crate entirely. In a staged protest, she has flung litter EVERYWHERE, destroyed two stuffed toys, and left me more "little presents" than such a small creature should be capable of. =) What a little stinker. It's a good thing I love her so much! For now we're taking it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,

Just wanted to let you know I have enjoyed reading about you on the blog. I shall have check it out again once in awhile.