Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's ALIVE!!!!

After much stress and craziness, the wheelchair is up and running. Praise God for getting me safely home! I went to church last night, and I'm glad I was there. Aunt Barb gave me a hug and a light up tinkerbell pen! She always has just what I need. =) My heart gets so heavy worrying about having my needs met. A friend said that everyone has those worries, but it's not really the same. Everyone worries about having enough food or shelter or provisions from time to time. Only a small portion of the world knows what its like to not know how they're getting up in the morning, or how they will get to the bathroom next. These things can crush me sometimes. I know God will provide my next caregiver, I'm just so tired of the high rotation. I would love it if the next person I hire could commit to 6 months minimum. I also think that when someone quits without warning they should owe me $50.00. That way at least I can afford my newspaper add for a week!

Today is bound to be better. My life feels less hopeless today... On to bigger and better things I suppose.

Peace & Blessings to all my prayer warriors.

Mandy

Philippians 4:19 My God will supply all your needs...

2 comments:

Kim said...

You have been in my thoughts & prayers a lot. I even dreamt last night, about you & Diva! I don't remember much about the dream, but I think we were just hanging out and having fun. lol

I hope today is better for you m'dear. You amaze me, you know.

Love,
Kim

becca said...

I propose we start a new movement: WWDD?


No, PA? What Would Diva Do?...

Cry a little

Get some treats, you've earned them even if you didn't quite make it to the litter box

Look real cute

Chew on your bone and put on a good show

Take naps in warm places

Pitch little fits then look cute some more

Play with little balls (who doesn't love a little ball?)

Nap some more

Sit down when eating (take food seriously!)

Whine from time to time

Defend your territory (you never know what those birds on the porch may be up to)

Do something mischievous

Take baths

Strut your stuff and act like the biggest dog on the planet

Have not a glimmer of doubt that your family and friends will rally

If at all possible, look cuter by the minute