Thursday, October 20, 2005

Things That I'm Grateful For...

1. The tremendous amount of prayer going up for my crazy little life this week.
2. The friends and family who jump in to offer me security.
3. The network of people working around me to find the perfect assistant.
4. The cousin in berwyn who offers her time and support even when she barely has enough for herself.
5. The puppy groomer/CNA who may want to work with me.
6. The cousin in Colorado who is traveling here next week just to celebrate Heidi.
7. Dad, Heidi, Marie, Steph, Katie, Becca, Rob, Diane, Sylvia, Debbi and Kim who all offered physical help where physical help was needed.
8. Sugar free cinnamon Rolls from Pillsbury.
9. DIVA.
10. Chocolate chip cookie dough in ice cream cones.
11. The woman in Utah who offered me first dibs on a puppy this week.
12. Sugar free TWIZZLERS
13. Dolly Parton at the Chicago Theatre next week.
14. Dinner at Cereality with one of my favorite people.
15. The cute guy that repairs wheelchairs.
16. Heidi's birthday celebration.
17. Size 12 jeans.
18. Season 1 of Fraggle Rock.
19. The song "Blessed Be Your Name".
20. Laurie Notaro.
If you read this, you know how difficult things have been lately. Please comment today. What are YOU grateful for? I could sure use the boost of good will.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Things I am grateful for:

1)You & the support you have given me
2)Others who have prayed for me and thought about me, even though they have never met me.
3)My children. They make the sadness disappear.
4)My family. I am lucky to have a great one.
5)God, for being so patient with me
6)my job
7)orange sherbert and vanilla ice cream.
8)baking cookies. the kids and I made some last night and had a blast.
9)Survivor-my favorite show
10)my home

becca said...

Fly swatters. We've had the nastiest fruit fly problem lately.

;)
-becca

Kim said...

How are you doing today? You were in my thoughts this weekend. *hugs*