Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Timing...

I have been home since Friday. During this week of stress, and trial, I've caught myself an upper respiratory infection. This actually may be more of a blessing than anything else. I've been home and had time to interview people. I've rested. I've napped most of my time away with Diva on my chest. This infection forced me to slow down and to trust God's provision. Funny how He gets your full attention when you're unable to breathe!

So, it's Wednesday now and I think I've found the right people to take care of me. I'm feeling hopeful that next week will go smoothly. Just when I think the rug has been pulled out from under me God always steps in. I'm so blessed...

2 comments:

becca said...

Yay! She's back!

-becca

Kim said...

I just wrote you an email! How funny is that? I checked your blog this morning and got worried when I saw you still hadn't updated.

I am so sorry you were sick, but happy that God is providing for you. You are awesome, hun! Hang in there. *hugs*

Oh, and give some smooches to Diva from me. =)